Digital Audio Reserve
Digital Audio Reserve (DAR) provides streamed audio access via HuskyCT to music owned by the University Libraries or the faculty member. Access is limited to students enrolled in participating courses. (The course instructor and teaching assistants also have access.)
Using DAR for the first time?
You will need to download the Variations Player onto your computer.
Use the UCONN-SECURE network for best results.
Find step-by-step instructions here.
Listen to DAR Recordings
- Log into HuskyCT and select the course name.
- Click the green "audio speaker" icon to see a list of recordings.
- Click the desired track. (First time users, download the Variations Player to listen.)
- For Mac users, access Variations in Firefox or Chrome browsers.
- You will be asked to log into Variations. Use your NetID and password.
- Variations is also available on the public computers (level 1) and in each seminar room (L201E, L001C) at the M&DA Library
Problems with Playback?
- For problems with the web page or audio files, contact the M&DA Library staff.
- No audio? If you see a "buffering stream" message, follow these configuration instructions.
- Contact UITS Help Center (486-HELP) for questions about HuskyCT or computer configuration.