Academic Year (Fall & Spring Semesters)
|Monday - Thursday||8 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Saturday||noon - 5 p.m.|
|Sunday||1 - 10 p.m.|
Final Exams Spring 2014
|Friday||5/2||8 am - 10 pm|
|Saturday||5/3||noon - 5 pm|
|Sunday||5/4||noon - 10 pm|
|Monday - Thursday||5/5 - 5/8||8 am - 10 pm|
|Friday||5/9||8 am - 5 pm|
|Saturday||5/10||noon - 5 pm|
Summer 2014, May 11 - August 22
|Monday - Friday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||CLOSED|
The Library will also be closed for Summer holidays:
- Memorial Day, Monday, 5/26
- Independence Day, Friday, 7/4
Inclement Weather: The M&DA Library generally closes if the University closes or cancels classes.
- UConn Emergency Closing Information
- UConn’s Emergency number: (860) 486-3768.
Directions to Music & Dramatic Arts Library
Location on Campus
The Music & Dramatic Arts Library is located on the University of Connecticut Storrs campus, in the Music Library Building (the cylindrical, green glass facility). Entry into the building is from Rt. 195, the adjacent Music and Drama/Music Buildings, or the Fine Arts courtyard. Click here for a map of the Music & Dramatic Arts Library.
Directions and Parking
- Interactive campus map or PDF version. Search for Music Library or look for MLIB (map coordinates F4).
- Printable directions to the Music & Dramatic Arts Library
- Directions to the UConn campus in Storrs (includes map)
- UConn's Parking and Transportation Services
For further information, please contact the library staff.
Please use the following mailing address for all correspondence:
Music & Dramatic Arts Library
1295 Storrs Road, UNIT 1153
Storrs, CT 06269-1153