The Music & Dramatic Arts Library (MDAL) maintains a course reserve service for music and drama courses, as well as courses using MDAL materials.
Instructors: How To Put Materials On Reserve
- Two ways to find call numbers for reserve materials:
- From the HOMER LIBRARY CATALOG page, click on the COURSE RESERVES tab. From the INSTRUCTOR drop down arrow, select the name of your professor. The items are listed alphabetically by item title. Click on the item title to retrieve the call number.
- The instructor's syllabus or reading/listening list may include call numbers.
- Present the reserve item's call number, plus a valid University ID, to the MDAL Circulation Desk Attendant.
- Most items circulate for three hours and must be used in the Music & Dramatic Arts Library during their posted Library hours. Some items circulate overnight or for 1, 3, or 7 days.
- The library offers quiet listening/viewing facilities.
- Students enrolled in participating courses may listen to course audio assignments online via HuskyCT. Visit Digital Audio Reserves.
- Some course readings may be available in PDF via HuskyCT. For students who require additional help, visit Electronic Course Reserves.
- For assistance or troubleshooting in HuskyCT, please contact the Learning Resource Center (LRC).