The Music & Dramatic Arts Library (MDAL)
maintains a course reserve service for music and drama courses,
as well as courses using MDAL materials.
Traditional Course Reserve - Putting Print and A/V Materials on Reserve
- Please limit reserves to book/score, sound and video materials that are required reading, listening, or viewing course
- Items from generic bibliographies are not placed on reserve.
- Create a Reserve Request List for each course, and any time additional materials are placed on reserve.
- Submit the Reserve Request List along with a course syllabus as an email attachment to the Access Services Coordinator, via fax at 860-486-5551, in person at the Music & Dramatic Arts Library Circulation Desk, or send in the mail to
Music & Dramatic Arts Library, UCONN, 1295 Storrs Road, U-1153, Storrs, CT 06269.
- Questions? Contact the MDAL Access Services Coordinator.
Electronic Course Reserve (PDFs)
- Selected print materials such as articles, chapters,
quizzes, and notes can be made available to students in
PDF format via HuskyCT for 24/7 access. Students must be enrolled in participating courses.
- To request this service, see Electronic Course Reserve (ECR): Information for Instructors. (This service is managed by the Babbidge Library reserve staff.)
- If you would like to receive training or need help troubleshooting in HuskyCT, please contact the Instructional Resource Center (IRC).