Request Seminar Room(s)
- Seminar Rooms Policy -- The rooms (L001C located in the basement or L201E located on Level 2) are used primarily for library instruction, staff training, and music/drama seminars. See policy for details.
- To request one of the seminar rooms, contact:
- Lois Fletcher -- email@example.com, 486-6702
- Include the course name/number (MUSI or DRAM ####), instructor, date, time, and number of attendees.
- Create an account in the room scheduling site, check the room schedule, then use the calendar to fill out an online request. (Please consult a library supervisor for instructions.) The reservation will be confirmed or denied via email.
- All users: ask for and check-out the Seminar Room key at the M&DA Library's Circulation Desk.
- To request a room in Homer Babbidge Library or the Dodd Research Center, please visit: http://www.lib.uconn.edu/about/rooms/roomslist.html